iPod songs recovery utility is a powerful data retrieval wizard for the music lovers who loose their favorite songs and video files or folders etc from iPod music player system. Useful and reliable music retrieval utility recovers and restores lost or corrupted music files deleted accidently due to following reasons:
- Updated or changed iPod system setting using iTunes folder,
- Accidental music deletion,
- Improper music restoration,
- Virus/worm infected media,
- Formatted disk device,
- Improper factory setting or reset operation performed,
- Less device knowledge and other similar reasons.
iPod music recovery utility support recovery of music files (aac (Advanced Audio Coding File), aif (Audio Interchange File Format), mid (MIDI File), midi (MIDI File), mp3 (MPEG Layer 3 Audio File), mpa (MPEG Audio File), ra (Real Audio), ram (Real Audio Media)), pictures & images (jpg, jpeg, gif) etc from all major type of Apple’s iPod music models including first to last generation series:
- iPod Classic (Hard drive based)
- iPod Mini (Digital audio player)
- iPod Touch (Touch screen)
- iPod Nano (Video capable)
- iPod Shuffle (Screen less)
Download free trial version of cost effective iPod songs recovery software to preview your lost data. Once evaluating and judging software features and functionality and being satisfied, we recommend you to purchase reasonable priced iPod media data retrieval utility from our website.
- Software easily recovers lost or accidentally deleted files, pics, photo gallery, audio & videos etc from all major branded iPod music player models.
- Support recovery of various file formats including MPEG-4 and QuickTime video file formats for almost all generation iPod models.
- Recovers and retrieves lost or missing files from your social network music player even if ‘Disk not formatted’ error message is displayed while accessing iPod music player on your PC.
- Fully supports all major iPod models from first generation to next generation series in all capacities including 10GB, 15GB, 20GB, 30GB, 40GB, 60GB, 80GB, 160GB and even higher capacity drives.
- Read-only and non destructive utility provides best solution for iPod users to save recovered music at safe storage location.
- Provides user friendly environment so that a non technical user can easily understand software functionality and features.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium-class or advanced processor
- RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 16 MB of free disk space (for installation)
Operating System Supported:
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 etc.